Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Starbread Bakery - Filipino, South San Francisco


2211 Gellert Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94015
(650) 878-9524
Parking: street parking

Food: 0 stars
Atmosphere: N/A
Service: 0 stars
Price: $ 

I'll just summarize this review - don't eat here.  
Plastic is not what you want in your bread.

Although the senorita bread tastes pretty good, it's not right to find something in it. The way they handle foreign objects found in the food is very disturbing.  I found a piece of broken plastic (about the diameter of a dime) in my senorita bread and called Starbread to tell them about it.  The woman who answered the phone told me to bring in the plastic before her shift ended and I did.  However, when I arrived, she told me she couldn't do anything about it since the boss wasn't there.  This doesn't make sense.  Why would you require that I come at a certain time if you don't have decision making power?  There was no apology on the phone nor in person. At first, she seemed to indicate that it might have come from something in their kitchen, but no sooner did she say that before she changed her mind.  She had me leave my name and number and the foreign object with her, but here we are more than 48 hours later, and nobody has called me back.  The lack of customer service is horrible and more disturbing is that they wouldn't even say sorry.  Completely disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment